Monday, March 11, 2013

No Bake Energy Balls

Yummy Yummy!
My kids can't get enough of these and either can I.  I keep these made at all times.  They satisfy the sweet tooth without all the guilt.   




1 Cup Oatmeal ( I use Bob's Gluten Free Oats, but use what you like)
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter or any nut butter (I love to change it up, I just used Justin's Maple Almond Butter)
1/3 Cup Honey
1 Cup Coconut Flakes
1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed (Also known as Flaxmeal)
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips ( I use EnjoyLife Dairy Free, you can also chop up some dark chocolate)
1 tsp vanilla

Mix everything together above in a medium bowl ( you'll need to use your hands to get things really mushed together).  Roll into balls and store in fridge for 30 minutes before eating.  Store in an airtight container in the fridge.  They should keep over a week if they last that long!   Makes about 14 balls.  I think they are about 100 calories each.

Add things and change it up a bit to make it your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment